Korean Tacos are ground zero for all those food trucks motoring around America. Let's sashay into the kitchen, leave the truck in the driveway and make us some goooood street food!
Take marinated, grilled protein to a new level.
Prep time: 30 mins
Serving Size: 4
- 1 ½ lbs. white fish fillets (fresh cod, haddock, mahi-mahi)
- 1 cup Mojo Criollo (found in international section of your supermarket)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- Choose from toppings: shredded lettuce, queso fresco, sour cream, onion, tomatoes
- Marinate the fish for about an hour with the marinade and cilantro
- Grill or pan fry until just flaky
- Serve with warmed flour or corn tortillas, kimchi tartar sauce or kimchi relish
- Top with classic Mexican toppings of choice
If you like Tex-Mex slow-cooked barbecue, serve shredded barbecue on warmed tortillas and top with the kimchi relish.